Friday 5 April 2013

MEETINGS, THRIFT SHOPS AND WITCHES

Hi all!!!


I am finally home and wanted to share a few pictures of my journey.

I only got to meet with some members this time around but hopefully next time, more people will be available...

First was Donna from Dawn's beaded Jewels. We had coffee and chatted about all things etsy.
Dawns Beaded Jewels





After meeting Donna I drove on to meet Brittany at Azteca, a really lovely Mexican restaurant on the border between Mass and NH.

Here I met Brittany.  A member of the NECTAR team.  Brittany runs the Purple Hedgehog:
The Purple Hedgehog



We also talked about all things etsy. We discussed the new changes coming forth and also talked about sewing and how I can't, no matter how hard I try.



And I met Jill from
Creaturosity

We had a great lunch together and talked about all sorts of stuff instead of etsy. LOL. But I've known Jill for over a year now so we can do that...

We did talk about our etsy shops, alittle

I totally forgot to take a picture of us so here is a house from Salem instead:



I will write about meeting Branwen too on a separate blog.

It was great fun to be out and about meeting people. I wish more people had time to meet up with me!!

But I hope to get out again soon and meet up with teammies in VT....

I wandered around Salem and was happy to see that they honored my fave fictional witch, Samantha. I watched bewitched since I was a little kid.



I noticed that TV land paid for it, they put in a plaque. Or so I'm guessing.

I'd also recommend Rockerfella's for lunch. Their food rocks! Especially the short ribs. I ate there with Jill, who ordered a shrimp salad with no shrimp. They didn't have a good vegetarian salad on the menu, so that worked.

We then went to Witch City thrift and that was fun! I found a few things I had to buy.

Hopefully next trip, more people will take some time to meet up with me. I had the best time just the same. Went thrift shopping and antiquing, managing to find goodies for my etsy shop! There is a really neat antiques mall in NH...I dropped alot of mula there. It was worth every penny.






No comments:

Post a Comment